Форум о криптовалютах

Объявление

Наш форум платит за общение! Подробности здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 91

anield написал(а):

Good exchange. Coinzh is now well-known to many as the exchange conducts various marketing campaigns to attract new users. Apparently they are preparing for a new bullrun. And rightly so, they also earn on commissions and therefore they need as many traders as possible. So they are great that they arrange a lot of competitions and competitions. It's also great that you can trade without verification!

Their latest exchange review contest is really great marketing! It will be interesting for everyone to participate, all the more so it is not so difficult to write a couple of lines about your favorite exchange! I'm sure we'll make a lot of money on the next bullrun with coinzh

I use coinzh only in bundles for arbitrage. The price of some tokens here may differ and you can get a high % for arbitrage. And of course, arbitrage here would not be so profit if the commissions were not so low!

I have to trade on coinbase as there is not much choice of exchanges in my country! But I'm fed up with their very high commissions! Then I decided that the crypt was created for privacy and decided to use it. I began to look for other exchanges and the choice fell on coinzh! Here I calmly trade without kyc and no one knows about it! I can safely increase my deposit and not pay large commissions and taxes in my country! So thank you coinzh for helping me keep my privacy!

First opportunity of coinzh is rewards for new traders. Another is huge volume of users, coinzh have high number of users where we can trade fastly with more high community in very short time. This is why coinzh is a great platform. Stay loyal and Happy trading with coinzh.

Coinzh, now supported by the Bitcoin Lightning network, is a very big advantage for the Coinzh exchange, Lightning Network will enable traders to make their transfers at lightning speed and with minimal fees. This will definitely attract new traders to the exchange, and especially those who are engaged in cryptocurrency arbitrage, because now they will not waste time and commission!

This is great news, I'm very happy that coinzh is implementing the latest networks on its platform. I also noticed that a lot of networks have appeared on the exchange over the past few months. Previously, it was possible to withdraw USDT only in trx and trc networh, but now there is have solana. bnb. omni. eos. heco. avax. algo. near. ksm. polkadot. It is great!!!

For the last 9 months I have been using Coinzh to store, transfer and buy/sell cryptocurrencies. It is very convenient that you can make a transfer within the exchange between accounts and not pay a commission for it! This is why many people love coinzh. Now they need to focus on creating a mobile app.

I ran into a problem with the support. I would like it to be multilingual. In addition to english, you can at least the most popular ones, such as spanish, chinese and russian, so that everyone does not have to communicate through an translater.

I just found out about coinzh and have never tried it. It's very safe, because now I'm looking for an exchange that provides security, because many scammers can get our personal data.

Kinatannar написал(а):

I ran into a problem with the support. I would like it to be multilingual. In addition to english, you can at least the most popular ones, such as spanish, chinese and russian, so that everyone does not have to communicate through an translater.

With modern technology, this is not such a big problem. I also contacted support because I was worried about the first deposit. I speak English very poorly and I was able to calmly talk to the support through an interpreter.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe