Форум о криптовалютах

Объявление

Наш форум платит за общение! Подробности здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 91

There are many users who want to use a currency other than the dollar. So you really should seriously consider adding more fiat currencies to btc trading.

Tlanesterik написал(а):

There are many users who want to use a currency other than the dollar. So you really should seriously consider adding more fiat currencies to btc trading.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The more different currencies of different countries, the more users the exchange will have. Please think about it.

I’ve been trading on coinzh for about 1 years, then what platform was then and now these are different services, it’s nice to watch how they develop

On the exchange in fact there is a very large liquidity all orders are executed instantly. Apparently the exchange is very popular among traders.

Coinzh has been one of the long established crypto exchanges and their exchange is not the best when it comes to user interface...

Onleyn написал(а):

On the exchange in fact there is a very large liquidity all orders are executed instantly. Apparently the exchange is very popular among traders.

what are you talking about??? Even a schoolboy will understand the trading interface of the exchange. Everything is done very simply so as not to scare off newcomers

Yes, how can a large coinzh exchange be one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges and these updates are not surprising from a large and capable exchange maintaining its good reputation and providing good services to its users

Coinzh has a very good reputation. I met reviews that the exchange may not work well, there may be failures go for a long time to answer support but I have not heard reviews about people losing money! It's really reliable

ok i will check this exchange if i like this i will make account here and will invest on it if this will be fake i will not make account and not invest the theme is looking great

I like that there are many rewards for traders here, I took advantage of them all: Cumulative Trading&Active Trading is the best offer which I have ever seen.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe