Форум о криптовалютах

Объявление

Наш форум платит за общение! Подробности здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 123

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com!

Отредактировано Bityx (2022-11-17 15:51:57)

I have been using this platform for about a month, but I have already made a decision regarding further cooperation. I'm not going to look for a replacement, as the company completely fits my criteria. I mainly trade from a PC, the terminal is simple, but at the same time all the necessary functionality for comfortable trading is present. In fact, I immediately joined the referral program. The payouts are really high.

Отредактировано Orfey (2022-11-20 21:32:13)

I have been trading on bityx for half a year. The exchange offers optimal conditions for experienced traders without introducing artificial restrictions. The browser terminal is a standard TradingView, nothing more, all functions are typical. Everything works stably, transactions are fast even with high volumes

Отредактировано Eni (2022-11-20 20:05:17)

Trading volumes are large, transactions are constantly going in all directions. There are more than a thousand markets. Moreover, you can literally trade as you like, there are even options for especially risky ones. I trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and some other "classic" cryptocurrencies. There are no complaints about the technical part, the interface of the trading terminal is really convenient

Отредактировано Mitrill (2022-11-19 15:49:00)

I choose bityx because there are adequate commissions, a normal support service and working with any assets is easy: I personally don’t experience any delays, neither with transactions, nor with withdrawal, nor with replenishment

Отредактировано Sindri (2022-11-19 16:26:03)

I didn’t notice much difference from the brokerage company where I also had an account, except that bityx stood out for its broad specialization. an exchange where you can try many instruments, while the company charges meager commissions

Отредактировано Outlem (2022-11-19 16:28:47)

I have been trading here for two months, the total experience in crypto trading is more than 5 years. Came to this exchange as soon as it was launched. Many colleagues did the same, because the site is promising. There are many crypto-to-crypto pairs being traded at the moment, and the number of assets being introduced is constantly growing. Trading volumes are also growing. There are no complaints about the technical part, the deposit / withdrawal of funds is fast, transactions are also carried out promptly. I actively trade every day, there have never been any hitches or bugs

Отредактировано Elf (2022-11-21 00:14:55)

I have been using the bityx platform for 4 months now and do not plan to look for a replacement yet. The reason is simple - there are incredibly low commissions. In addition, on no other platform have I seen such that exchange fees were not taken from takers. Professionals will certainly appreciate the fact that there is a large trading volume, as well as high liquidity. There are no problems with the execution of transactions, according to subjective feelings, it takes up to one second. There are many payment methods for depositing / withdrawing funds, you can choose any

Отредактировано Nenti (2022-11-20 18:17:20)

Signed up with a referral link without any problems. The process is really simple and only takes a couple of minutes. Support helped with verification. I liked the attitude towards customers - bityx is clearly aimed at long-term cooperation. The lack of a demo did not scare me, because the company does not set an entry threshold. You can start trading with any amount to practice, and then increase your turnover

Отредактировано Oplek (2022-11-20 15:10:21)

The terminal is simple, has an intuitive interface, and at the same time there are enough functions for comfortable trading. Customization is excellent, you can customize it for yourself and use it with pleasure. Profit payments are prompt, I have never encountered delays for a year of work with bityx

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx