Форум о криптовалютах

Объявление

Наш форум платит за общение! Подробности здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 123

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com!

Отредактировано Bityx (2022-11-17 15:51:57)

I have been trading on this exchange for a long time. I am 100% sure of her honesty. Firstly, it operates under a license and does not go beyond the legal framework. Secondly, in case of force majeure, the company acquired a reserve fund. You don't have to worry about losing money. With payment discipline, this company is doing well. There are many options for depositing and withdrawing profit, so there are no problems

plus the commission. It is the same for both makers and takers, there are no complicated commission systems, everything is simple and transparent. I can trade different cryptocurrencies and not refer to the commission table

For such a young exchange, everything is at the highest level. The listing is open, which is also an advantage. Due to a profitable referral, there is a powerful influx of customers. I myself registered using a referral link, because it gives a bonus depending on the trading volume. Interestingly, the referral constantly receives additional payments. I haven't seen this yet. Separately, I note the adequate technical support, I applied once - I was satisfied with the efficiency and quality of the answers. There are no obvious cons. In my opinion, there is not enough USD and EUR, from fiats.

The best exchange of all that I managed to get acquainted with in about a year of active crypto trading. Initially, I was attracted by a low entry threshold - there is no minimum deposit, verification is simple and fast. Funds can be entered in many ways, from other crypto wallets and bank transfer.
Over time, I discovered other advantages of the exchange. This is the intuitiveness of the interface, large trading volumes, there are all major cryptocurrencies and tokens, transactions take place in the minimum time, less than 1 second, there are no problems with the withdrawal of traded funds. The only thing missing (in my opinion) is the USD. additional currencies will definitely give the platform advantages

bityx is one of the leading exchanges.
Beginners are attracted by low commissions and a standard trading terminal. As an experienced trader, large trading volumes, a variety of cryptocurrencies, and the availability of an API are more important to me. Another plus is that there are many options for depositing / withdrawing funds. You can pay directly with a bank card. I note the high speed of transactions - no more than 1 second. For myself, as a minus, I define the absence of fiats and the fact that there is no investment

I had to study on other resources, since bityx lacks not only theoretical basic information, but also a demo account. Of course, even with basic knowledge, you can start trading, which I did. There is no minimum deposit on bityx, but I advise you to start with at least a hundred bucks, because there is no leverage on the exchange. Naturally, it will not work to get rich with such an amount, but it is quite enough to gain practical experience. For me, as a novice trader, another plus is that the brokerage commission is lower than the average in the market

It is really convenient to carry out technical analysis here, the standard TradingView toolkit has been significantly expanded. Of the minuses, I can only note the lack of investment programs. In my opinion, there are really not enough options for passive income. However, the site is actively developing, perhaps it is only a matter of time

bityx honestly fulfills the agreements. Take at least the withdrawal of funds. There are plenty of payment methods, the withdrawal is not instant, but fast enough

Tir написал(а):

I had to study on other resources, since bityx lacks not only theoretical basic information, but also a demo account. Of course, even with basic knowledge, you can start trading, which I did. There is no minimum deposit on bityx, but I advise you to start with at least a hundred bucks, because there is no leverage on the exchange. Naturally, it will not work to get rich with such an amount, but it is quite enough to gain practical experience. For me, as a novice trader, another plus is that the brokerage commission is lower than the average in the market

For a beginner in the crypto world, main thing is to first understand the storage of cryptocurrency and transactions. It won't matter how fast bityx transactions are if the client just mixes up the networks and loses his tokens. First you need to deal with this and then think about how much money to allocate for trading. It's good that there is no minimum amount and you can make a deposit of 5-10$ for the test

It's good that there are so many altcoins on exchange! We need to list more promising tokens. Not always the top 100 will consist of those tokens that are now. Even the top 10 can change. So you should always list new tokens in case they can get to the top and give the exchange a big trading volume.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx