Форум о криптовалютах

Объявление

Наш форум платит за общение! Подробности здесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 123

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com!

Отредактировано Bityx (2022-11-17 15:51:57)

No of course, this is not the best exchange in the world. We can say that the team has a lot of work to do to improve the exchange, especially the app. And if the team continues to work and does not stop, then we will end up with the best cryptocurrency exchange!!!

It seems to me that it is necessary to optimize the site, now it is not so fast but it is not scary since everything has its own bad and good points, Bityx is an excellent exchange with speed problems, so with optimization it will be much better than it is. This is a good exchange, but, in my opinion, it cannot be the best, Binance is the best exchange, see its popularity, one announcement of the list in Binance easily accumulates any coins up to 50-60%

Отредактировано Antonicarr (2022-11-29 14:32:38)

It is definitely possible that bityx is one of the most convenient exchange in the world. This crypto exchange has strong security. You can also convert one of your coins to another here. For example, you can convert Bitcoin to Ethereum or Litcoin. Also, you will benefit here by investing here again. You will get these benefits in bityx. So, in my opinion, this is one of the best exchange.

Antonicarr написал(а):

It seems to me that it is necessary to optimize the site, now it is not so fast but it is not scary since everything has its own bad and good points, Bityx is an excellent exchange with speed problems, so with optimization it will be much better than it is. This is a good exchange, but, in my opinion, it cannot be the best, Binance is the best exchange, see its popularity, one announcement of the list in Binance easily accumulates any coins up to 50-60%

I have no problems optimizing site. Have you tried solving the problem yourself? Possibly you have an outdated browser? Or slow internet? I enjoy bityx trading because the site is very fast. The transition through the pages of the site occurs in less than half a second

Me to like many here decided to buy bitcoin in 2021 when I heard the news that even Elon Musk was buying bitcoin. The first exchange I found was Bityx. I stopped there. To be honest, I didn’t even know how many exchanges exist and that Bityx is far from being the top 1 exchange. But I was able to quickly figure it out here and buy my first bitcoin. Of course, my investments became unsuccessful and now I am at a loss, but I still hold bitcoin and have not sold it!

Zellandalice написал(а):

Me to like many here decided to buy bitcoin in 2021 when I heard the news that even Elon Musk was buying bitcoin. The first exchange I found was Bityx. I stopped there. To be honest, I didn’t even know how many exchanges exist and that Bityx is far from being the top 1 exchange. But I was able to quickly figure it out here and buy my first bitcoin. Of course, my investments became unsuccessful and now I am at a loss, but I still hold bitcoin and have not sold it!

Do the right thing, be diamond hands and eventually you will be rewarded. Bitcoin is the future and it is foolish to deny it. The easiest chance to become rich is to buy bitcoin. It is best to buy it on the Bityx exchange) I am also happy with the exchange and I also like trading here. I trade easily and without compulsion with small leverage and a small deposit

Bityx is a very good exchange because it has a simple interface to use and understand. In Bityx everything is written very simply and clearly. I haven't had any problems for over 2 years and never emailed support just follow the instructions/rules that are simply explained.

Since it was launched it continues to do well. has good strategies and support for its users and also attracts many new members with its method ideas. such as the introduction of its new bonuses which continues to pump and also gives free airdrops to participating members

It could be a better exchange if it provides more options for traders such as direct transfers to multiple services. These services can be, for example: SEPA - banks, Pay Pal and so on. At the moment, this is already good, since you have several services that are not available on other exchanges. So we hope for even more new products from Bityx!

It's good that Bityx offers features that other exchanges do not have. But they should also try to add features that other exchanges have. For example, staking and p2p trading. Then they will look better than other crypto exchanges.

Вы здесь » Форум о криптовалютах » English version » Invest in Your Future with Bityx